2016/17 Player Registration now open
We are pleased to confirm that this year’s registration will be entirely online, via the rsportz portal. This allows a quick and easy registration process for both the member and organisation, with payment occurring at the point of registration.
To complete the registration:
- click on the register tab above,
- and on the drop down menu select the division you are registering for, except for 14-18 year olds that intend to play senior leagues, see below.
- You will then be asked to enter a series of details and select your team from the dropdown menu.
- The next stage is confirming the details and process of registration payment, fees this year being €35 for over 18s and €20 for under 18s.
Under 18s registration:
- All U18s must have a parent or guardian complete their registration on their behalf.
- A junior player must first register for the youngest age group for which they are competing in.
- Once they have completed their registration for their first age group they can then select additional age groups by following the same process, but instead this time simply enter the login details created in first registration to bypass double paying.
14-18 year old that intend to also play senior:
- They must first register for Inline Hockey Ireland membership rather than to a specific division, selecting the register my Child as an Under 18 option.
- Again enter the required details,
- At the bottom of the page, above ‘next’ there is an option called ‘PIVOT’, this must be checked and initialed to enable a youth to be added to senior leagues.
- Complete the rest of the membership registration, then return to the register page and select the division(s) they are registering for, using the username and password created in registration process.
Once you have completed the registration, your own player page will be created where you can login to at any point to manage your membership, view personal and team statistics as well as upcoming fixtures.
The registration process will lead straight into the statistics system, including online game sheets. For this reason, we have removed the 7 day registration process and instead if your name does not appear on the online game sheet, you are not registered and therefore ineligible to play.
Please note, team managers will be given additional abilities to manage their team. This additional feature will be added to those specific individuals following their own registration.
All players must be registered to participate in any IHI activity, including your club’s training sessions.
Please see below list of age groups for the season:
- U10s - 2006 or later
- U12s - 2004 or later
- U14s - 2002 or later
- U16s - 2000 or later
- U18s - 1998 or later
- League 1 - 31/08/2001 or earlier
- Elite - 31/08/2000 or earlier
If you have any queries about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us.